We are a group of volunteers who meet regularly to enjoy and maintain Jawbone Reserve. We welcome new members and volunteers, so please come and join us at our monthly activity days.
Our activities are supported by Hobsons Bay Park Rangers and include planting, mulching, pruning, watering the indigenous plants, testing the water quality of the lakes, and walks and talks on the local flora and fauna.
The images appearing on this website are local.
We are a community group that was established in 1987 to maintain and enhance the wonderful natural areas that had been protected for over 100 years by the Williamstown Rifle Range.
We hold regular activity days, everyone is welcome.
Our activities include:
- Planting and maintenance at Jawbone Arboretum and Paisley-Challis Wetlands
- Measuring the quality of our water
- A frog 'walk and talk' in the spring
- Clean Up Australia Day in the autumn
- Regular bird and plant walks.